For caravans and motorhomes or tents, there are wellsized pitches of 80 – 100m2. The surface is flat and is mostly well marked with hedges.
At our campingpitches with electricity we have 220V outlets. We use the approved CCE jacks (blue European contact). Keep in mind the following when connecting to our electric poles:
- It is strictly forbidden to charge your electric car in the electric poles
- You are responsible for all electric material you connect to the electric outlet
- You must use cable intended for outdoor use, e.g. RDOE/RDOT, EVE. Minimum area 2.5 mm²
- There must also be full cable length used between connecting points.
- If a cable reel is used, the entire cord should be rolled out to avoid risk of fire.
These recommendations are based on the Swedish Electrical Safety Board’s regulations. All electrical outlets have CEE sockets. (Blue plugs).
Adapters between conventional 2-pin connector and CEE plug, can be bought at the reception.