Check in-time camping from: 13.00
Check out-time camping at the latest: 11.00
Caravans and motorhomes
For caravans and motorhomes there are large campingpitches with electricity. The ground is flat and the pitches are well marked with hedges. The cost for electricity is 50 SEK/day.
For campers with tents, there are two nice tent-areas to choose from.
Tent pitch with electricity
There are three tent pitches with electricity available at one of the tent areas. The cost for electricity is 50 SEK/day.
If you would like to book a tent pitch with electricity, please contact reception at: +4653012715
At our campingpitches with electricity,
we have 220V outlets. We use the approved CCE jacks (blue European contact). Keep in mind the following when connecting to our electric poles:
- It is strictly forbidden to charge your electric car in the electric poles
- You are responsible for all electric material you connect to the electric outlet
- You must use cable intended for outdoor use, e.g. RDOE/RDOT, EVE. Minimum area 2.5 mm²
- There must also be full cable length used between connecting points.
- If a cable reel is used, the entire cord should be rolled out to avoid risk of fire.
These recommendations are based on the Swedish Electrical Safety Board’s regulations. All electrical outlets have CEE sockets. (Blue plugs).
Adapters between conventional 2-pin connector and CEE plug, can be bought at the reception.